Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Scraploot are looking for committed, enthusiastic team members, who can comply with deadlines, and have the time and energy to fulfill the following requirements;
- A personal blog post once a week promoting Scraploot Kits, products, events and online store.
- A minimum of 4 scrapbook layouts per month
- A written or video tutorial for one of your projects per month (rostered)
- A weekly post on the Scraploot blog (rostered)
- Set a monthly challenge using provided kit
- Leave comments for participants on challenges
- Participation in Cyber Crops or challenges set on the Scraploot blog, and assist in the judging of entries
- Active promotion of Scraploot via Facebook, blogs and online forums/galleries where permitted
To apply, please send us the following to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- A link to your blog
- Previous or current design team experience
- A short biography (including a description of your usual style, how long you have been scrapbooking, main subject(s) that you scrap (e.g. boy, girl, pets etc), number of photos per layout (general)
- A short statement as to why you would be an asset to Scraploot
- 3-6 layouts that reflect your usual style
For your contribution and dedication to Scraploot, you will receive a monthly kit, a generous discount to our online store and promotion of your work and blog by us, Scraploot.
At this time this Design Team call is only open to Australian residents.
To apply to join the Scraploot Design Team, please send the above listed requirements to email@example.com Please put “Design Team Call” in the subject line of your Email. Applications close Sunday, 25th September.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Here’s my post from over at Mad For Markers for the weekend.
Hi Copic Lovers…. a better late than never post for this weekend… So this weekend I decided to mix it up a little and instead of a layout, I have a card to share with you. The current challenge over on our Challenge blog is to use Spica’s, and so I used this as some inspiration, along with the cutest stamp from the Greeting Farm, Anya Princess #3.
Stamp: The Greeting Farm Princess Anya #3