Saturday, June 25, 2011

Scrapping Saturday & Stuck?! Sketch Entry

So here I am for another Scrapping Saturday for Mad For Markers…. sharing a different technique with you for using your Copic Markers when it comes to Scrapping. For this layout I was totally inspired by the current sketch over at Stuck Sketches and decided to create my own background, using a stamp and my Copics. I decided to use my Kaisercraft Worn Grid Stamp, I “inked” it up using my 100 marker first and then staggered the stamping across the bottom half of my cardstock. I then cleaned off my stamp using my 0 Blender solution and reinked it with my R27 marker. I again staggered my stamping in between the black grids already stamped. (Realising now… should of taken a photo before I stuck everything down).
M4M 2506011
To finish off this layout, I coloured up some chipboard stars, again in the R27 and 100. I inked the edges of my journaling also with the R27 and 100.
I love how quickly this layout came together and I was able to coordinate and create my own pattern paper, so quickly and easily. It really pushed me out of my comfort zone but am so happy with the final result, so much so  I think I’ll use this technique again. I also snuck a little Purple Pumpkin in on this layout to, with the o so cute Apple button.


Till next time,
Rach

1 comment:

  1. This is soo cool Rach and what a fabo idea for the Copic's! Will definately be giving that a go :)

    ReplyDelete