Saturday, March 10, 2012

Scraploot Step By Step Reveal

A few weeks back I created a layout for the Scraploot blog, with step by step instructions using the one of my all time favourite collections, Lily Bee Head over Heels. I was also lucky enough to use to We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy tool and I have absolutely fallen in love with it. It makes handstitching on your pages super quick and easy. I adore the photos on this layout. These photos were some selfies taken on my 30th Birthday of my little man and myself. This layout definitely reminds me of why I scrapbook... the emotions and memories that just looking at this stirs in me makes me so happy.

To check out all the step by step instructions with photos, head over to the Scraploot blog by clicking here
Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment