Friday, February 26, 2010

Finally we have moved into our new home and loving it... its such a nice feeling to be in our own home. We have a never ending list of things that need to be done or want to be done... but right now we are also just enjoying the moment.

Onto Scrappiness lol.... when we received the the Teresa Collins Friendship collection I just had to work with it. I loved working on this layout... as for once this layout was really a layout for me.... not for anyone elses album but mine... The photo in this layout is of myself and my friend H. We have been friends since Kindy, when I walked into a pole. We have been friends for 23 years now, she is someone who I can always count on, and for that I am forever grateful.

I do like to work with Kaisercraft papers as I find they have a great variety in their papers... their collections really have something for a range of scrapping styles.... this collection was just perfect for scrapping some photos of my boys. For Fathers Day last year we bought M a set of Dog tags and he liked them so much, he also wanted Blake to have a set. ... which I thought was a really cute idea... my two boys with matching dog tags... so Father and Son.

Thanks for stopping by.....

No comments:

Post a Comment