Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Counting....

I know you are shocked... three posts in less than a week... I told you this year I was trying to be a better blogger. First of all hop on over to the Scraploot Blog to check out my post from today, using the Little Yellow Bicycle - Head of The Class collection. I've already created our little mans' First Day of School layout.
Secondly, I have just now added to my left side bar a 2012 Achievements section. This year for the first year ever I want to keep count of how many layouts I actually create. No... I am not out to create some huge number of layouts I'm just curious as to see how many I actually create. I will say that I am aiming to complete at least 52, as I have decided this year to get on the band wagon and complete a 52 Weeks album. I really enjoyed documenting during December, through the Shimelle, Journal Your Christmas Class. I may not have completed all my layouts yet, but I did journal and take photos every day in December. It made me realise some of the little details we often forget or don't value but in years to come it may be just what we need to remember. I'd love to know who is stopping by my little blog, if you do, please leave me a comment, as I am always looking for new blogs to follow for some added inspiration.
Till next time, take care,

Rach xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment