Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mad For Markers...

Yep... I am..lol. I forgot how much I love colouring with my copics. I am so happy to be back into the swing of things and designing again for Mad For Markers and I am absolutely loving the current Challenge that is begin run on the Mad For Markers Challenge Blog. The challenge is to try out some new colour combinations, and it's a great way to challenge yourself to step away from your favourites and give something new ago. I tried out a new skin combination, and a new blonde hair combination. I really like these two new combinations, they seem to give my images a lot more depth. Here is what I shared on the Mad For Markers store blog yesterday.
Hope you enjoyed my share today, and I will be back again in a few days with a Scrappy page to share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment